WHO ARE WE?
The French American HR Forum is a New England HR network of French-American HR professionals located in New England. The goal of this network is to create an exchange to provide HR expertise and understanding in regards to both French and American labor relations, regulations, and HR practices. The French American HR Forum is a tool for HR practitioners to be better equipped in working with/for French companies, as well as for French HR practitioners working in New England. To find out more about the French American HR Forum, check out our LinkedIn Group.
WHAT WE DO?
There's no better way to understand the French American HR Forum than to get involved!
- Join our Monthly Conference Call! For HR Forum members, the hour-long discussion on Friday mornings features guest experts to explain a chosen topic that relates to HR.
- Come to the Quarterly HR Workshop! These events feature guest speakers and exciting topics in the HR world. Even better, they're open to everyone! It's a great place to meet other HR professionals and to learn about some important new aspects in the field of HR.
- The French American HR Forum is a unique network designed for those involved in Franco-American commerce.
- Events are informative and interesting.
- Quarterly HR Workshops are free for all FACCNE HR Forum members.
- You can become a FACCNE member for a discounted price as a FACCNE HR Forum member!
HOW TO JOIN
- Click the Join Now! button and make your subject line "Join the HR Forum"
*HR Forum Participants must be FACCNE members to join the HR Forum*
Chair of French American HR Forum: Regis Mulot, EVP & Chief Human Resources Officer, Ipsen. firstname.lastname@example.org
MONTHLY HR CALL 2018 – 1 hour (08:30 am – 09:30 am) First or Second Friday of the month.
*Registration for the Monthly HR Call is sent in the HR Forum email to members only*
QUARTERLY HR WORKSHOP – 2 hours (6:00 pm – 8:00 pm)
HR CONFERENCE CALL:
June 1, 2018 - Corporate activism – Celine Schillinger - Sanofi
June 9, 2017 - International Trust in Teams Indicator (ITTI) - Marion Estienne, Consultant and Executive Coach of 3sixtyglobal
May 5, 2017 - What's new in HR, 100 days after President Trump’ administration in place? - Evan Armstrong, Vice President Government Affairs at Retail Industry Leaders Association
April 7, 2017 - No email after working hours in France? Really? What about the US - Marc Veyron, CEO MyValue
March 3, 2017 - Union and HR relations: comparison between France and the USA - Jacques Goldenberg, VP HUMAN RESOURCES FIELD SERVICES at Schneider Electric
December 2, 2016 - Strategic Internal Hiring - Regis Mulot, EVP & Chief HR Officer at Staples
November 4, 2016 - Blue Ocean Strategy - Philippe Latapie, Managing Director at StratX
October 7, 2016 - International Mobility Trends - Stefano Boero, Head of HR, Amadeus North America
July 8, 2016 - Embracing High Performance Culture - Marc Chevenard, SVP HR ITB Schneider Electric
June 10, 2016 - CHREATE Initiative - Celine Schillinger, Head, Quality Innovation & Engagement at Sanofi Pasteur.
FACCNE HR WORKSHOP:
February 13, 2018: Workplace of the future: How are space changes supporting employee's well-being - Neal Rajdev from Indigo, Jeannine Campbell from Perkins + Will and Ewan McCulloch from Staples.
September 14 2016 - How will we eliminate the Pay Gap? - MaryRose Mazzola, Executive Director at Boston Women's Workforce Council
© 2018 FACC NEW ENGLAND