Enhancing HR and management practices knowledge across the French-American HR community (HR professionals and HR consultants) in New England through professional networking and collaborative forum.
- Create a New England HR network of French-American HR professionals located in New England and HR professionals working for French companies in New England (excluding Connecticut).
- Provide professional and personal development to the members
- Increase best HR practices exchange between France and the USA
- Connect with local HR network and New England labor authorities
- Provide ad-hoc HR expertise to FACCNE members to understand and address HR management issues
- Partner with French and US HR academics
- Establish relationship with local HR suppliers and key partners, local HR network
- Increase French labor relations, regulations and French HR practices understanding for HR practitioners working with/for French companies
- Increase US federal and state labor regulations, relations and US HR practices understanding for French HR practitioners located in New England
- Exchange/cooperation with other FACCNE forum
Regis Mulot, Executive VP & Chief Human Ressources Officer, Staples.
As in 2016, we will organize 2 series of events:
Time to block your calendar for 2017!
Monthly HR call – 1 hour (07:45am – 08:45am)
Quarterly HR Workshop – 2 hours 30’ (6:00pm – 8:30pm)
Meetings will be in Boston, or Boston surroundings.
If your company or yourself are not yet a FACCNE member, you can join the FACCNE, as FACCNE HR forum member as a special annual fee of $100 (instead of $150) which gives you access to monthly HR calls and also quarterly HR Forum events free of charge, + access to other FACCNE events with member discounts.
© 2017 FACC NEW ENGLAND