Activity area : Healthcare
Website : www.e2dg.com
1 Place Paul Verlaine
Early Drug Development Group (E2DG) is a Paris-based Contract Research Organization (CRO) specialized in the early development of novel leads and targets in oncology. E2DG preclinical and clinical operations structure relies on an interdisciplinary team of medical oncologists, pharmacologists and molecular biology experts. With more than 20 years of long track record in oncology drug development, we worked in the evaluation of over 20 different oncology leads (at least 8 first-in-man), covering both small molecules and monoclonal antibodies
Our Services include
• Management and execution of an efficient R&D program
• Assistance on preclinical, pharmacological and CMC approaches, regulatory strategies and Phase I clinical trials
• Broad capabilities in preclinical, pharmacokinetic and radiopharmacology studies to guide clinical development
• Advice on the reliability and feasibility of reported preclinical and clinical data
Our promise Boost your drug development program:
• Open up the potential of your lead, linking your technical and scientific data with an effective drug development strategy.
• Benefit from our hands-on involvement in projects to solve complex drug development challenges, synergizing our industry expertise with excellent cost-effective outsourced solutions.
• Improve the productivity of the R&D program relying on trustworthy preclinical data, short timelines and appropriate decisions for drug positioning for the clinical settings
For more information or consult the global directory, become a member or login to the private area of our website.
© 2017 FACC NEW ENGLAND