15th Annual French-American Business Awards
Rewarding French & American Companies and Start-ups in New England
Innovation - Leadership - Excellence
Demonstrate your company's potential to a jury of experts,
impress the audience with your pitch, and win the FAB Awards 2016!
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, New England is pleased to announce that submissions for the FAB Awards 2016 are now open.
Every year, the FAB Awards recognize excellence in international business and is the highest honor that FACCNE awards to innovative companies. Participating in the FAB Awards raises the profile of your company among the French-American business community and enables you to connect with international businesses and research institutions, and French companies.
Companies of all sizes with a presence in New England and a positive impact between France and New England are encouraged to apply. Companies from all types of industries are invited to compete: Retail, Hospitality, Luxury, Life Sciences, Software, IT, Robotics, etc.
Submissions are now closed
Tickets for FACCNE Annual Gala on April 27 are available NOW to purchase online
BUY YOUR TICKET(S) HERE
Criteria to Apply
While "start-ups" companies are eligible to participate in the FAB Awards competition, candidates must be entities that have been legally formed and have begun operating in some fashion beyond mere preliminary planing or exploring the feasibility and/or marketability of their products or services. The FAB Awards is not a “business plan” competition.
Companies and Start-ups with presence in New England that are:
1) French or American-owned companies with connections to France
2) or have French founders or executives on their board or in senior positions
3) or do business with France (business collaborations and/or investments in France)
4) or have partnerships in France
5) or have offices in France
IMPORTANT NOTE: The companies that are part of the FACCNE Board CANNOT apply for the FAB Awards.
There are two phases of the FAB Awards contest:
1) Mid-March: selection by the jury of finalists based upon the candidates’ written submission
2) April 27: a vote of the attendees of the FAB Awards dinner based upon the candidates’ live presentations.
Consequently, the winning candidate in each category must have not only a distinctive product or service but also the type of presentation skills that are necessary to succeed in the competitive US marketplace.
While the FACCNE intends to conduct a fair and orderly contest, both the jury selection process and the public vote are essentially subjective and unpredictable. No candidate will have a right to appeal the decisions of the jury or the results of the vote at the FAB Awards dinner, and each candidate agrees and acknowledges the foregoing by submitting this application and waives any right that it may have at law or in equity to challenge or appeal the results of the FAB Awards contest. The FACCNE shall not be legally responsible to any candidate for the results of the FAB Awards contest. All candidates have the opportunity to benefit from exposure to the members of the jury, all of whom are reputable professionals, and all finalists have the opportunity to benefit from their visibility at the FAB Awards dinner regardless of which candidates ultimately win the contest.
Each entry will be judged by our jury, whose members represent a breadth of expertise in a variety of areas of business and industries.
What You Can Win
1) One of three Trophies
2) Booth at the FAB Awards Gala on April 27
3) Coaching session for your Pitch
4) Networking Opportunities with Top French and American Executives and Experts
5) Free Annual Membership at FACCNE
6) Free Referrals
7) Media Coverage
March 22: Announcement of Finalists
April 27: Award Ceremony & Gala
For inquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Become a Sponsor of the FAB Awards 2016
- Your company’s logo on invitations, collateral, signage at event, website and social media
- A table of 8 at the FAB Awards Gala Reception on April 27
- Verbal recognition during welcome speech
For more info on sponsorship, please contact email@example.com
To learn about the winners of the FAB Awards 2015, please click here.
The FAB Awards is sponsored by
Special Thank You To
© 2016 FACC NEW ENGLAND