Being part of the FACCNE can open you many doors. Once you are registered with us as a member, we pledge to introduce you personally to one or several member(s) of your choice in our entire directory in New England. This tool can be very useful in the development of your business in the region.
Creating a high-quality network is what makes the difference. When you become part of our community, we want to make sure that you connect with the right people, and this is what we plan on doing. Let us know what interests you most, what/who you are looking for and we will make the introduction happen.
The FACCNE comprises a network of around 400 French and American professionals representing 90 businesses in New England.
Members also enjoy being part of a larger network of 18 French American Chambers of Commerce located throughout the United States.
To see membership levels and benefits, click here
To access the online membership application click here
We Create Opportunities for you to seize!
You probably joined the French American Chamber of Commerce in New England for different reasons, but in most cases, you are seeking business development and opportunities. However, having the tools in your hands does not necessarily mean you know how to best use them.
We are here to help you to make the most of your Membership.
1) Use our network
Once you become a member, we will send you your login and password giving you access to a private space on our website. This member space allows you to search through our network of 250 members and 4,000 professional contacts via the Members Directory. It is an easy way to find the contacts you need. You can then get directly in touch with service providers or companies that could be potential partners.
2) Increase your visibility
• FACCNE gives its members the opportunity to improve their visibility through its e-newsletter, its website or the events it organizes.
• Be an active member and participate in Chamber’s activities; it is the best way to be seen! As you give you will eventually receive; you help a fellow member today and a member will help you tomorrow.
• Attend our events as they are designed for business networking.
3) Promote your company
• We give you the means to develop your business; inform us about your activities and objectives.
• Offer special discounts on your products/services for fellow members and have your own promotion page on the Members Space.
• Advertise your company with our website banner ads or by publishing a promotion article on our Members Corner (from $100 a month – annual or quarterly packages available)
• Sponsor one or a series of events! You can choose an event whose theme matches what you do as a business. We propose very competitive sponsorship packages from $250 to $5,000 and customized offers are available.
• Become a speaker and present your products or services to a targeted audieance at one of our events.
In addition, the FACCNE is itself a member of the Union des Chambres de Commerce et de l’Industrie Française à l’Étrangère (UCCIFE), a network of nearly 25,000 members and 114 French Chambers of Commerce in 78 countries.
Benefits of Membership
Becoming a member of the FACCNE will allow you to increase your company’s visibility among these networks, expand your contacts, and discover many new opportunities to grow your business both in the U.S. and abroad. You will also have access to FACCNE programs designed especially for businesses and professionals interested in expanding their businesses to France or establishing partnerships with French companies in New England.
The FACC Network in the US
There are over 20 chapters of the French-American Chamber of Commerce across the Unites States: Denver, Atlanta, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Dallas, Detroit, Houston, Miami, Minneapolis, New York, Gulf Coast, Orlando, Philadelphia, San Diego, San Francisco, Seattle, Tampa and Washington.
Keep in touch with us!
Your contact at the Chamber:
© 2018 FACC NEW ENGLAND