o Inform and promote a better understanding of the French and American business environments.
o Enhance French economic presence in New England.
* Frequency: quarterly.
* Main target: Decision-makers of various business fields working in French companies settled in New England; French and American administrations; American business leaders.
* Extended target: American employees of French companies; French community in the U.S.; Air France passengers; American executives interested in business in France or with the French business community.
Le Courrier has a circulation close to 2,000 copies, and is distributed for free to:
* All members of the FACC, representing 200 individuals and over 80 companies in New England.
* 1,150 French and American major companies and smaller businesses decision-makers, and significant business leaders... carefully selected.
* The French Consulate in Boston
* International school of Boston
* Air France lounge at Boston Logan International airport
* The 20 FACC chapters in the U.S.
* 4-5 articles on a specific topic addressing business questions.
* Presentation of a French-American success story.
* Presentation of new FACCNE corporate members.
* Q&A Immigration.
* Calendar of FACCNE upcoming events.
If you are interested in advertisement opportunities in our newsletter, click here. To receive future issues of Le Courrier, sign up for our mailing list!
© 2016 FACC NEW ENGLAND