FACCNE board of directors calling for candidates to join the board next year!
Chamber news |
Call for Candidates, FACCNE Board of Directors
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, New England (FACCNE) is seeking new members for the Board of Directors. The election takes place at the Annual Meeting in January 2018, and directors are elected to 3-year terms.
The French-American Chamber of Commerce, New England supports New England-based and France-based companies, entrepreneurs and individuals in growing their businesses through networking and learning opportunities, business services, and exposure within the Chamber and the broader community. It is one of the largest and most active international chambers of commerce in New England, and also among the most active of the 20 chapters of the French-American Chamber of Commerce throughout the United States.
We are interested in potential board members with some of these qualities or experience:
• Willing and able to actively participate on the board (including attending board meetings and other events, contributing time to FACC projects between board meetings, and contributing financially to the Chamber)
• Previous experience on a non-profit board
• Active in the local business community (government, press or media, education, health care)
• Participation in the business/innovation/entrepreneur ecosystem in New England
• Executives at companies doing business in France, or working for French companies in New England
We are interested in candidates of any nationality, and in both women and men.
If you are interested in serving on the Board of Directors, please send an email, no later than Monday, October 30th, to the FACCNE Secretary, Ami Wright (email@example.com), and cc: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In your email, let us know why you would like to serve on the Board, what skills/abilities/contacts you bring, your connection to French-American business, and anything else that you think will help us know who you are, or how you would participate on the Board. The Nominating Committee will review this information and decide which candidates we would like to place on the ballot.
If you have any questions, contact Ami Wright (email@example.com).
FACCNE Nominating Committee
© 2018 FACC NEW ENGLAND