Defining and Building Value in Healthcare
In this era of outcomes-focused medicine, it is essential to consider defining value and reward for innovation at the very beginning. Join us for a three part Forum series focused on value and how we define value from the perspectives of all stakeholders involved: Investors, Providers, Payers and Patients.
TUESDAY, OCTOBER 7, 8-10AM
Part I: Value Creation: From Cradle to Commercialization
Therapeutic companies, whether biotech or pharma, must consider and balance all stakeholder interests in order to deliver value and be successful. This is critical to the continued success of our industry.
• Timothy Coetzee, PhD, Chief Advocacy, Services and Research Officer, National Multiple Sclerosis Society • Alan Crane, Partner & Entrepreneur, Polaris Partners
• Julia A. Gaebler, PhD, Vice President, Health Advances
• Paulina Hill, PhD, Senior Associate, Polaris Partners
• Jill Lagace, MS Patient
• Ellen Lathi, MD, Medical Director, MS Center, St. Elizabeth’s Hospital
• Pravin Chaturvedi, PhD, Chairman & CEO, IndUS Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20, 8-10AM
Part II: Creating Value Through Advanced Processes &
Accelerated Development in Manufacturing
By improving the discovery, lead optimization, formulation design and manufacturing processes, new technologies & legacy techniques can create value by reducing R&D and manufacturing costs.
TUESDAY, DECEMBER 9, 8-10AM
Part III: The Value of Innovation at the Science/Business Interface
Now more than ever, it is vitally important to understand how to integrate stakeholders’ perspectives early, and think about approval and reimbursement in parallel with innovation and R&D.
All programs will be held at MassBio, 300 Technology Square, 8th Floor, Cambridge.
All Forums are free of charge to MassBio members. Not sure if you’re a member?
Search for your company in the Member Directory. [www.massbio.org/membership/membership_directory]
The Value series is open to non-members for a fee of $35 per session. REGISTER ONLINE TODAY!
© 2019 FACC NEW ENGLAND